TOP PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERSNEW JERSEY AND NEW YORK
Are you searching for the services or advice of a personal injury lawyer in New Jersey or New York?
A serious personal injury or wrongful death of a loved one can have serious emotional, legal and financial consequences. After being injured in an accident, the best way to protect yourself is to call an attorney who will truly have your best interests in mind. At the Sekas Law Group, LLC, we ensure that personal injury victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. Our clients’ well-being is our top priority and, in personal injury cases, we make sure that those responsible for a victim’s injury are held accountable for their negligence and misconduct.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INJURY
Personal injury is an umbrella term that refers to any injury you personally suffer from as a result of someone else's negligence. An injured person can file a lawsuit against another individual, business, or entity with a personal injury claim.
There are two major components to any personal injury claim:
- Negligence: a personal injury case must prove that the responsible party showed a lack of care, which resulted in your injuries.
- Damages: once negligence is established, damages for both economic (lost wages, unpaid medical bills, and property damage) and non-economic (pain and suffering) can be collected in the form of a settlement.
COMPREHENSIVE PERSONAL INJURY REPRESENTATION TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
The skilled personal injury attorneys and staff at law with Sekas Law Group, LLC, represent individuals in a wide variety of contexts, from slip-and-fall incidents, insurance claims and automobile collision injury claims, to more complex discrimination, medical malpractice and products liability claims. Our personal injury attorneys have extensive experience successfully representing clients, assisting them through the lawsuit process and fighting on their behalf for compensation. Our personal injury attorneys patiently listen to the details of your case, and will inform you of the applicable state rules and statutes. We will determine the statute of limitations that pertains to your injuries and file the proper documents with the court within those mandated timelines. We work with a team of experts to determine breach of duty, monetize financial and physical damages that were incurred and prove your claim. Finally, our personal injury lawyers will work with you to either settle your case out of court or represent you in trial to achieve the maximum recovery.
OUR APPROACH TO PERSONAL INJURY CASES
Our personal injury attorneys aggressively pursue our clients’ interests, seeking comprehensive settlements that cover the pain and suffering they have gone through, the costs of medical treatment, income they have lost due to their injury and the decreased quality of life our clients experience. We are determined to achieve the highest possible settlements for our clients, and, to do so, only focused trial preparation and concern for the client’s needs is required. That is what we are about at the Sekas Law Group, LLC
Sekas Law Group, LLC, has built a reputation for more than 35 years, as the law firm that New Jersey and New York residents trust for skilled representation and dedicated legal services for personal injury matters. We take great pride in our long-standing client relationships that have earned us a reputation as a leading law firm in the personal injury field. Our personal injury attorneys are committed to their craft, and making a difference in the lives of our clients and securing the compensation that they deserve.
HOW MUCH IS MY PERSONAL INJURY CASE WORTH?
If you're considering filing a personal injury claim against the negligent party that hurt you, you may be wondering how much your injury case is worth. Unfortunately, there is no simple answer to that question. The value or worth of your injury case is often determined by a number of factors, such as the insurance policy limit for bodily injury and property damage on the vehicles. Another important factor is the severity of your injury, lost wages and economic claims, (both current and future), and the medical expenses of your case.
PERSONAL INJURY CASES WE HANDLE
Our team of seasoned personal injury attorneys in New Jersey and New York can represent you in a variety of personal injury cases such as:
- Alcohol Related Accidents: including assaults, dram shop claims, and negligent security.
- Bicycle Accidents: including defective equipment, intersection accidents, and right of way accidents.
- Burn Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Construction Accidents: including burn Injury, chemical exposure, construction site death, crane accidents, harness malfunction cases, machinery accidents, and scaffold accidents.
- Dog and Animal Bites
- Medical Malpractice: including physicians, hospitals, or nurses make an error or mistake causing severe and permeant injury or death.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: including bus accidents, car accidents, truck accidents, distracted driving accidents, intersection accidents, medical transport accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, rear end accidents, school vehicle accidents, taxi accidents, and Uber/Lyft accidents.
- Premises Liability: including negligent storage of drugs, sidewalk trip and falls, snow and ice accidents, shopping center/stores slip and falls, unsafe stairs, and lack of/negligent security.
- Products Liability/Defective Products: including air bag defects, car seat defects, consumer products, defective brakes, defective drugs, defective household goods, defective tires, farming machine accidents, gas tank explosions, industrial machine accidents, seatbelt defects, and lead paint poisoning.
- Professional Negligence: including engineering malpractice, legal malpractice, medical malpractice, and police/fire department negligence.
- Workplace Injuries: including construction accidents, driving accidents, falls at work, mechanical injuries, occupational injuries, overuse injuries, and warehouse claims.
- Wrongful Death
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION WITH US NOW!
Sekas Law Group, LLC, is proud to serve New Jersey and New York, providing professional legal services to personal injury victims and their loved ones. Contact our law office online or call us at (201) 816-1333 or (212) 695-7577 to discuss your case during a consultation if you have been injured in an accident. Discover for yourself why we are a leading personal injury law firm in New Jersey and New York.